When Self-Doubt Consumes You
Your self doubt does not define who you are or what you are capable of.
|Oct 21, 2020||2|
“Sometimes the hardest part of the journey is believing you’re worth the trip.”
Many of my coaching clients come to me because they feel stuck, confused, struggling to identify the next steps.
We’ve all been there. At some points in our lives, we question whether we are doing well enough or are capable of facing all the uncertainties that might come up as we grow. We experience feelings of self-doubt around decisions and choices we made or simply feel that we’re not good enough.
Self-doubt is unquestionably one of the most common roadblocks that surfaces.
It’s one of the major obstacles to living your most authentic life. This unhealthy food for the soul drags down your spirit, crushes your ambitions, and prevents you from achieving all that you can.
I use these series of questions to begin liberating my clients from their self-doubt.
How to Overcome Self-Doubt: 5 Questions to Break The Cycle.
1. What is the vision you hold for yourself?
2. Who are you when you give yourself full permission?
3. What would be different if you chose to listen to/believe/honor your inner sage?
4. If you were to let go of X belief, what might be possible?
5. What can you trust about yourself (regardless of external praise)?
Hope these questions are helpful for you. If you’d like to dig deeper, I’d love to learn more about you.
✨ Undeniable Facts of Life
Sometimes, it’s the simplest reminders we need the most!
Six Undeniable Facts of Life
1. Don’t educate your children to be rich. Educate them to be happy, so when they grow up they will know the value of things, not the price.
2. Eat your food as your medicines. Otherwise, you have to eat medicines as your food.
3. The one who loves you will never leave you because, even if there are 100 reasons to give up, he or she will find one reason to hold on.
4. There is a big difference between a human being and being human.
5. You are loved when you are born. You will be loved when you die. In between, you have to manage.
6. If you just want to walk fast, walk alone; but, if you want to walk far, walk together.
Six Best Doctors in the World
5. Self Confidence
There Are Four Types of Wealth
1. Financial Wealth (Money)
2. Social Wealth (Status)
3. Time Wealth (Freedom)
4. Physical Wealth (Health)
Be wary of a job that lures you in with 1 and 2 but robs you with 3 and 4.
On True Inner Happiness
➡ Wearing a $300 or $30 watch - they tell the same time.
➡ Whether we drive a $150k car or a $30,000 car, the road and distance are the same and we reach the same destination.
➡ Whether we drink a $300 bottle or a $10 bottle of wine - the hangover is the same.
➡ The house we live in 300 sq ft or 3000 sq ft - loneliness is the same.
True inner happiness does not come from the material things of this world.
I am rooting for you, and appreciate you! Have a sweet & soulful week. 💛
~ @louiseheite, Founder, LifeActivated, Coaching High-Achievers
Anything real begins with the fiction of what could be. Imagination is, therefore, the most potent force in the universe.